CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Amore and Tiffany Gate brands of pasta entrees may contain dangerous bacteria
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume Amore and Tiffany brand fresh pasta entrees as they may be contaminated with Staphylococcus bacteria. The following products are affected by this alert: Amore brand, Grilled Vegetable Lasagna, 1.2 kg, Best Before or Freeze By date including and up to October 6, 2001, UPC 6 87093 14005 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre