CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Amore and Tiffany Gate brands of pasta entrees may contain dangerous bacteria
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume Amore and Tiffany brand fresh pasta entrees as they may be contaminated with Staphylococcus bacteria. The following products are affected by this alert: Amore brand, Grilled Vegetable Lasagna, 1.2 kg, Best Before or Freeze By date including and up to October 6, 2001, UPC 6 87093 14005 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements