CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Amore and Tiffany Gate brands of pasta entrees may contain dangerous bacteria
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume Amore and Tiffany brand fresh pasta entrees as they may be contaminated with Staphylococcus bacteria. The following products are affected by this alert: Amore brand, Grilled Vegetable Lasagna, 1.2 kg, Best Before or Freeze By date including and up to October 6, 2001, UPC 6 87093 14005 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods