CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Amore and Tiffany Gate brands of pasta entrees may contain dangerous bacteria
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to consume Amore and Tiffany brand fresh pasta entrees as they may be contaminated with Staphylococcus bacteria. The following products are affected by this alert: Amore brand, Grilled Vegetable Lasagna, 1.2 kg, Best Before or Freeze By date including and up to October 6, 2001, UPC 6 87093 14005 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast