CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Clic brand canned Spears of Green Asparagus may contain dangerous bacteria
OTTAWA, Nov. 27 /CNW/ - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Clic brand canned Spears of Green Asparagus as it may contain dangerous bacteria. These products may have been underprocessed and there is a risk for the presence of Clostridium botulinum bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund