CANADA: Health Hazard Alert - Fletcher's 500 g lean 'n' tasty smoked chicken and smoked turkey breast may contain listeria monocytogenes
Golden Valley Farms Inc. of Arthur, Ontario, a product supplier to Fletcher's Fine Foods, is warning consumers not to consume the products listed below, and is voluntarily recalling these products which have the best before date of SE 03 01 and bear the establishment code EST.550. The following products are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs