EU: Health issues fuelling the sports nutrition market
The European sports nutrition market is booming. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.5% from US$500m in 2002 to reach $876.52m by 2009, shows new analysis from Frost &Sullivan. Today's consumers are well aware of the relationship between health, diet and fitness and an improved lifestyle, the analysis shows. In Europe there has been an increase in people participating in exercise, and healthy food is now recognised as a priority in most people's lives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production