EU: Health issues fuelling the sports nutrition market
The European sports nutrition market is booming. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.5% from US$500m in 2002 to reach $876.52m by 2009, shows new analysis from Frost &Sullivan. Today's consumers are well aware of the relationship between health, diet and fitness and an improved lifestyle, the analysis shows. In Europe there has been an increase in people participating in exercise, and healthy food is now recognised as a priority in most people's lives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival