EU: Health issues fuelling the sports nutrition market
The European sports nutrition market is booming. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.5% from US$500m in 2002 to reach $876.52m by 2009, shows new analysis from Frost &Sullivan. Today's consumers are well aware of the relationship between health, diet and fitness and an improved lifestyle, the analysis shows. In Europe there has been an increase in people participating in exercise, and healthy food is now recognised as a priority in most people's lives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast