USA: Healthy eating just got tasty with the award winning EZine GOODIESNEWS
Goodies News, free Ezine on the art of making healthy food taste good, received the prestigious Topica Top 20 Award.The award presented to Goodies News for excellence in EZine content is from the largest growing list server: Topica. Publisher and writer Linda Randall, recognized the need for a resource that was easily accessible to everyone when a terminal illness threatened her life, and doctors held few answers. "I had to gain the feeling of doing something positive for my body... for me that was changing my diet. Yet, I knew no matter how healthy something was, I wasn't going to eat it for long if it didn't taste good," said Linda Randall.Through the creation of Goodies News, Ms. Randall found that, "People want to eat better. They just don't want to sacrifice taste. We are so conditioned to thinking healthy food has to taste like the box. Yet I found that with the right mix of recipes and information any one can have a healthy gourmet feast or quick fix meal."Goodies News is divided into five major categories: -- Nutritional Information -- What Foods Are Healthy and Why -- Ways to Make Healthier Foods Less Scary and Taste Better -- Recipes to Make Healthy, Tasty -- Cook Book Pick -- Web Site PickGoodies News articles have an informative and entertaining twist with stories like: "Tofu Phobia," "Eat chocolate and live longer" and "Can Food Cure Depression?". Most articles are written by Ms. Randall, with guest columns by cooks, dieters, and other healthy food fans, "but we're inviting new and experienced authors to submit articles for consideration," said Linda Randall."I have really been enjoying the newsletter and really like your philosophy," said subscriber Debbie Crafts. "I am sick unto death of deprivation dieting."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report