USA: Healthy Gourmet releases new weight-control menu at start of sixth successful year
Healthy Gourmet, a unique service offering low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium calorie-controlled meals, is starting its sixth successful year with the release of a new menu. Owner Susan Johnson created Healthy Gourmet in 1996 in order to provide a complete selection of meals for the home that help promote good health and weight loss. The menu is planned in accordance with the guidelines of the American Cancer Society, the American Dietetic Association and the American Heart Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega