USA: Healthy Gourmet releases new weight-control menu at start of sixth successful year
Healthy Gourmet, a unique service offering low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium calorie-controlled meals, is starting its sixth successful year with the release of a new menu. Owner Susan Johnson created Healthy Gourmet in 1996 in order to provide a complete selection of meals for the home that help promote good health and weight loss. The menu is planned in accordance with the guidelines of the American Cancer Society, the American Dietetic Association and the American Heart Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival