USA: Healthy Gourmet releases new weight-control menu at start of sixth successful year
Healthy Gourmet, a unique service offering low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium calorie-controlled meals, is starting its sixth successful year with the release of a new menu. Owner Susan Johnson created Healthy Gourmet in 1996 in order to provide a complete selection of meals for the home that help promote good health and weight loss. The menu is planned in accordance with the guidelines of the American Cancer Society, the American Dietetic Association and the American Heart Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast