USA: Healthy Gourmet releases new weight-control menu at start of sixth successful year
Healthy Gourmet, a unique service offering low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium calorie-controlled meals, is starting its sixth successful year with the release of a new menu. Owner Susan Johnson created Healthy Gourmet in 1996 in order to provide a complete selection of meals for the home that help promote good health and weight loss. The menu is planned in accordance with the guidelines of the American Cancer Society, the American Dietetic Association and the American Heart Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1