CANADA: Heart and Stroke Foundation Campaign to help people chose healthy food
Around 74% of Canadians are anxious to improve their eating habits in 2002, according to a survey compiled by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada/ACNielsen . In response to this statistic, the Foundation has embarked on a public education campaign to help consumers identify healthy food choices by adding a standardized symbol placed on food packaging, the Foundation's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti