Heavenly Tasty Organics enters France with Casino listing
Heavenly Tasty Organics celebrates French listing
Heavenly Tasty Organics has entered the French market in a deal the a UK-based group said should be worth more than GBP100,000 (US$152,000).
The business will supply its New Organic Superfood range to 49 supermarkets and 15 hypermarkets operated by French retailer Casino Group.
Shauna McCarney-Blair, managing director of Heavenly Tasty Organics, said the company was "delighted" at the "breakthrough" deal.
"Our new range of organics superfood baby snacks will be stocked on supermarket and hypermarket shelves throughout France and although at this point the deal is on a trial basis we recognise that success in France will give us a platform for further growth in other parts of Europe and will lead to even more opportunities in the future," McCamey-Blair said.
Heavenly Tasty Organics made first contact with Casino through an Invest NI trade mission at the SIAL food exhibition in Paris.
Earlier this month, Heavenly Tasty Organics announced an extension of its push into snacks in the UK, a move that has also seen a new name for its namesake brand.
Organic Food in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descr...
Halal is an Arabic term meaning "permissible" or "lawful."...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix