USA: Heinz Acquires Leading Foodservice Supplier; Purchase of International DiverseFoods Inc. Further Expands Fast-Growing Business
H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ - news), the global food company, today announced that its Heinz Foodservice Division has signed an agreement to acquire IDF Holdings, Inc., the parent of International DiverseFoods Inc. (IDF), a leading manufacturer of customized, reciped dressings, sauces, mixes and condiments for restaurant chains and foodservice distributors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs