USA: Heinz Acquires Leading Foodservice Supplier; Purchase of International DiverseFoods Inc. Further Expands Fast-Growing Business
H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ - news), the global food company, today announced that its Heinz Foodservice Division has signed an agreement to acquire IDF Holdings, Inc., the parent of International DiverseFoods Inc. (IDF), a leading manufacturer of customized, reciped dressings, sauces, mixes and condiments for restaurant chains and foodservice distributors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund