USA: Heinz and Beech-Nut Consolidation Will Benefit American Parents
Following today's announcement of the vote by the Commissioners of the FTC to challenge H. J. Heinz Company's acquisition of Milnot Holding Corporation (announced February 28, 2000), the H. J. Heinz Company stated that its acquisition of Beech-Nut is in the best interests of American consumers and will result in lower prices, improved product offerings and more innovative competition in the baby food category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund