USA: Heinz - another miss - COMMENT (Members)
Heinz has warned on Q2 profits, due to high supply chain costs and weakness in foodservice. The slowing economy has dampened Heinz' growth yet again. This time, it has been forced to inform investors that Q2 earnings will be 59-60 cents a share, rather than the 64-66 cents expected. While the company expects things to pick up later in the financial year, it may well have to wait for quite a bit longer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales