USA: Heinz Appoints David Williams President of Heinz Europe; Richard Wamhoff to Become EVP Heinz Asia/Pacific
H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ - news) today announced that David R. Williams (57) has been appointed President and CEO of Heinz Europe, effective immediately. He will replace A. G. Malcolm Ritchie (46) who has agreed to become the Chairman and CEO of United Biscuits in the UK. Richard Wamhoff (55), Executive Vice President-Global Manufacturing/Supply Chain, will become Executive Vice President- Heinz Asia/Pacific, replacing Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review