USA: Heinz Appoints David Williams President of Heinz Europe; Richard Wamhoff to Become EVP Heinz Asia/Pacific
H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ - news) today announced that David R. Williams (57) has been appointed President and CEO of Heinz Europe, effective immediately. He will replace A. G. Malcolm Ritchie (46) who has agreed to become the Chairman and CEO of United Biscuits in the UK. Richard Wamhoff (55), Executive Vice President-Global Manufacturing/Supply Chain, will become Executive Vice President- Heinz Asia/Pacific, replacing Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast