UK: Heinz appoints Jepson UK chief marketing officer
Giles Jepson joined Heinz in September 2008
Heinz has appointed Giles Jepson to the role of chief marketing officer for the UK & Ireland.
Jepson, who joined Heinz in September 2008 as marketing director for beans, kids and meals from chocolate company, Lindt & Sprungli, takes up the role with immediate effect, the company said today (24 April).
The appointment follows the promotion of Matt Hill, former CMO and chief commercial officer, to the role of president of Heinz UK & Ireland announced earlier this month.
Jepson will report to Hill in his new role.
The IGD's annual convention attracts the leading executives from the UK FMCG sector and last week they heard the likes of Tesco, Sainsbury's, Unilever and Heinz discuss the economy, multichannel strat...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target