US: Heinz boardroom hots up as AGM approaches
In the build-up to the group's AGM, the boardroom battle at US food company HJ Heinz is hotting up. Yesterday (10 July) the company filed its definitive proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission, urging shareholders to re-elect the current board of directors and reject the nominees of Nelson Peltz and the Trian Group which itself has contacted shareholders with its formal proposals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth