CANADA: Heinz Canada launches new "Duck" commercial - MEMBERS
Heinz Canada, the local arm of the US food giant, is to release a new 30-second television advert for its flagship Ketchup on Monday next week. The commercial is aimed at mothers with children aged between eight and 12 years, and communications manager Anna Relyea explained that it is called "Duck", as it depicts a small boy who only successfully manages to feed a duck with a French fry after it has been dipped in Ketchup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"