CANADA: Heinz Canada launches new "Duck" commercial - MEMBERS
Heinz Canada, the local arm of the US food giant, is to release a new 30-second television advert for its flagship Ketchup on Monday next week. The commercial is aimed at mothers with children aged between eight and 12 years, and communications manager Anna Relyea explained that it is called "Duck", as it depicts a small boy who only successfully manages to feed a duck with a French fry after it has been dipped in Ketchup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves