CANADA: Heinz Canada launches new "Duck" commercial - MEMBERS
Heinz Canada, the local arm of the US food giant, is to release a new 30-second television advert for its flagship Ketchup on Monday next week. The commercial is aimed at mothers with children aged between eight and 12 years, and communications manager Anna Relyea explained that it is called "Duck", as it depicts a small boy who only successfully manages to feed a duck with a French fry after it has been dipped in Ketchup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs