USA: Heinz Elects Dean R. O'Hare to Its Board
The H. J. Heinz Company Board has elected Dean R. O'Hare as a director.Mr. O'Hare (57) is chairman and chief executive officer of The Chubb Corporation, based in Warren, New Jersey.He is a leading voice on international trade issues and serves as a member of the President's Trade Advisory Committee. Mr. O'Hare also is chairman of the U.S. Coalition of Service Industries, a member and immediate past chairman of the U.S.-India Business Council, a member of The Business Roundtable, a member of the Global Business Dialogue on Electronic Commerce, and a financial governor of the World Economic Forum (Davos).Additionally, Mr. O'Hare is a director of the Fluor Corporation, chairman of the New Jersey Partnership, a director and past chairman of the American Insurance Association, a trustee of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, and a fellow of the New York Academy of Medicine.Mr. O'Hare joined Chubb in 1963 as an underwriting trainee. He was named an officer of the corporation in 1972, chief financial officer in 1981 and president in 1986.A native of Jersey City, New Jersey, Mr. O'Hare holds a B.S. degree in financial management from New York University and an M.B.A. degree from Pace University Graduate School of Business Administration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review