USA: Heinz elects Johnson Chairman; becomes fifth chairman in Heinz's 131-year history; O'Reilly retires following shareholder meeting
The Board of Directors of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) today unanimously elected William R. Johnson as Chairman, effective immediately. As only the fifth Chairman in Heinz's 131-year history, Mr. Johnson succeeds Anthony J.F. O'Reilly, who retired today, as previously announced, following the annual shareholders meeting held in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife