USA: Heinz elects Johnson Chairman; becomes fifth chairman in Heinz's 131-year history; O'Reilly retires following shareholder meeting
The Board of Directors of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) today unanimously elected William R. Johnson as Chairman, effective immediately. As only the fifth Chairman in Heinz's 131-year history, Mr. Johnson succeeds Anthony J.F. O'Reilly, who retired today, as previously announced, following the annual shareholders meeting held in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production