USA: Heinz elects Peter H. Coors to its board
The H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ) Board has elected Peter H. Coors as a Director. Mr. Coors (55) is Chairman of the Board of Coors Brewing Company based in Golden, Colorado. Mr. Coors' professional career follows a Coors tradition that has spanned more than a century and five generations of Coors family members. He has served in a number of positions at the company. In 1993, Peter was named Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for Coors Brewing Company. In May 2000, he was named Chairman, Coors Brewing Company and President and Chief Executive Officer of Adolph Coors Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report