USA: Heinz elects Peter H. Coors to its board
The H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ) Board has elected Peter H. Coors as a Director. Mr. Coors (55) is Chairman of the Board of Coors Brewing Company based in Golden, Colorado. Mr. Coors' professional career follows a Coors tradition that has spanned more than a century and five generations of Coors family members. He has served in a number of positions at the company. In 1993, Peter was named Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for Coors Brewing Company. In May 2000, he was named Chairman, Coors Brewing Company and President and Chief Executive Officer of Adolph Coors Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid