US: Heinz Europe boss leaves company
Joseph Jimenez, Heinz Europe EVP, president and CEO, has decided to leave the company as of 28 April 2006, to pursue specific career goals.
Jimenez had recently been appointed EVP, president and CEO for Heinz's operations in Asia Pacific and Rest of World effective 4 May.
Christopher Warmoth, senior VP for Heinz Asia, and Michael Milone, senior VP Pacific and Rest of World, will assume his responsibilities.
Heinz chairman, president and CEO William Johnson said: "I would like to personally thank Joe for his dedication and commitment to Heinz over the past eight years. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours."
Senior executives from companies as diverse as Nestlé, Barilla, Danone, Heinz and Unilever have called on the European Commission to think seriously about the role brands can play in boosting economic...
Heinz has referred the proposal from Trian Fund Management, a group of investors lead by billionaire Nelson Peltz who collectively own a 5.4% stake in the food company, to nominate five board members ...
In a letter to shareholders issued yesterday (24 April) Heinz reaffirmed the guidance it had previously published for FY 2006, emphasising its determination to return value to shareholders and summari...
H J Heinz Company has announced that it has agreed to purchase privately-held Nancy's Specialty Foods Inc, producers of the Nancy's brand of premium appetizers, quiche entrees and desserts. Terms of ...
H J Heinz Company has today (Monday) confirmed that it has signed a definitive agreement with Groupe Danone SA to acquire a number of leading culinary sauce brands for £470m (US$855m) in cash....
Heinz is close to buying HP Foods, maker of Lea & Perrins and HP Sauce from French diary giant Danone, according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper....
H J Heinz Company has named Idamarie Laquatra as director, global nutrition....
H J Heinz Company today reported net income of $206.5m for its fourth quarter ended April 27, 2005, compared with $196.5m in the same period last year....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review