USA: Heinz EZ Squirt chances offer of 'mystery' to boost coloured condiment sales
US food giant Heinz has added a new addition to its range of coloured condiments, and is hoping that consumers will not mind an element of surprise with regard to which colour will end up on the dinner plate. The new colours to be released are Passion Pink, Awesome Orange and Totally Teal; but the EZ Squirt packaging will conceal the colour until the condiment is used. The company is hoping that the "mystery" will grab the attention of children.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast