USA: Heinz EZ Squirt chances offer of 'mystery' to boost coloured condiment sales
US food giant Heinz has added a new addition to its range of coloured condiments, and is hoping that consumers will not mind an element of surprise with regard to which colour will end up on the dinner plate. The new colours to be released are Passion Pink, Awesome Orange and Totally Teal; but the EZ Squirt packaging will conceal the colour until the condiment is used. The company is hoping that the "mystery" will grab the attention of children.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO