USA: Heinz - fancy dressing - COMMENT (Members)
Heinz is to launch a new purple ketchup to complement its current range of red and green. A new color option is a natural extension to the hit EZ Squirt product range, and purple was the favorite of the kids Heinz polled. The success of EZ Squirt reflects Heinz' successful turnaround of its ketchup business, thanks to successful marketing to kids, teens and adults. Now it needs to transfer this strategy to other, flagging areas of its product range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast