USA: Heinz - fancy dressing - COMMENT (Members)
Heinz is to launch a new purple ketchup to complement its current range of red and green. A new color option is a natural extension to the hit EZ Squirt product range, and purple was the favorite of the kids Heinz polled. The success of EZ Squirt reflects Heinz' successful turnaround of its ketchup business, thanks to successful marketing to kids, teens and adults. Now it needs to transfer this strategy to other, flagging areas of its product range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund