USA: Heinz - fancy dressing - COMMENT (Members)
Heinz is to launch a new purple ketchup to complement its current range of red and green. A new color option is a natural extension to the hit EZ Squirt product range, and purple was the favorite of the kids Heinz polled. The success of EZ Squirt reflects Heinz' successful turnaround of its ketchup business, thanks to successful marketing to kids, teens and adults. Now it needs to transfer this strategy to other, flagging areas of its product range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"