USA: Heinz Fourth Quarter EPS Up 12.5%, Excluding Special Items And Effect of Weight Watchers; Fueled by 8.8% Volume Growth
H. J. Heinz Company today reported strong fourth quarter earnings, propelled by rising sales of ketchup, Heinz's acclaimed foodservice business, European quick serve meals and dynamic sales in Asia/Pacific."Heinz, with well-known brands such as Heinz ketchup, Ore-Ida french fries and StarKist tuna, is building global momentum," said William R.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast