USA: Heinz Fourth Quarter EPS Up 12.5%, Excluding Special Items And Effect of Weight Watchers; Fueled by 8.8% Volume Growth
H. J. Heinz Company today reported strong fourth quarter earnings, propelled by rising sales of ketchup, Heinz's acclaimed foodservice business, European quick serve meals and dynamic sales in Asia/Pacific."Heinz, with well-known brands such as Heinz ketchup, Ore-Ida french fries and StarKist tuna, is building global momentum," said William R.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti