USA: Heinz invests in foodservice with new ad campaign
Pittsburgh-based branded food giant HJ Heinz is launching its first national foodservice advertising campaign to encourages more consumers to remain loyal to the Heinz ketchup brand when eating out. The multi-million dollar campaign, created by Ten/United Pittsburgh and comprising of a mix of television, print and billboard advertising, urges consumers to "Insist On Heinz" Ketchup when it's not available at their favorite eating establishments. The tagline, "A good meal out deserves a great ketchup. Insist on Heinz," is incorporated in all print and broadcast advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning