USA: Heinz invests in foodservice with new ad campaign
Pittsburgh-based branded food giant HJ Heinz is launching its first national foodservice advertising campaign to encourages more consumers to remain loyal to the Heinz ketchup brand when eating out. The multi-million dollar campaign, created by Ten/United Pittsburgh and comprising of a mix of television, print and billboard advertising, urges consumers to "Insist On Heinz" Ketchup when it's not available at their favorite eating establishments. The tagline, "A good meal out deserves a great ketchup. Insist on Heinz," is incorporated in all print and broadcast advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail