USA: Heinz invests in foodservice with new ad campaign
Pittsburgh-based branded food giant HJ Heinz is launching its first national foodservice advertising campaign to encourages more consumers to remain loyal to the Heinz ketchup brand when eating out. The multi-million dollar campaign, created by Ten/United Pittsburgh and comprising of a mix of television, print and billboard advertising, urges consumers to "Insist On Heinz" Ketchup when it's not available at their favorite eating establishments. The tagline, "A good meal out deserves a great ketchup. Insist on Heinz," is incorporated in all print and broadcast advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations