USA: Heinz invests in foodservice with new ad campaign
Pittsburgh-based branded food giant HJ Heinz is launching its first national foodservice advertising campaign to encourages more consumers to remain loyal to the Heinz ketchup brand when eating out. The multi-million dollar campaign, created by Ten/United Pittsburgh and comprising of a mix of television, print and billboard advertising, urges consumers to "Insist On Heinz" Ketchup when it's not available at their favorite eating establishments. The tagline, "A good meal out deserves a great ketchup. Insist on Heinz," is incorporated in all print and broadcast advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund