USA: Heinz invests in foodservice with new ad campaign
Pittsburgh-based branded food giant HJ Heinz is launching its first national foodservice advertising campaign to encourages more consumers to remain loyal to the Heinz ketchup brand when eating out. The multi-million dollar campaign, created by Ten/United Pittsburgh and comprising of a mix of television, print and billboard advertising, urges consumers to "Insist On Heinz" Ketchup when it's not available at their favorite eating establishments. The tagline, "A good meal out deserves a great ketchup. Insist on Heinz," is incorporated in all print and broadcast advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report