AUSTRALIA: Heinz issues spaghetti recall
Heinz Wattie's Australasia has recalled on several batches of its canned spaghetti products after small pieces of rubber were discovered in a small number of cans. Glenda Orland, Heinz Wattie's corporate affairs manager, told Adelaide's Sunday Mail newspaper that a machine fault was the cause of the contamination, but that the fault "does not affect any other batch or product".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning