AUSTRALIA: Heinz issues spaghetti recall
Heinz Wattie's Australasia has recalled on several batches of its canned spaghetti products after small pieces of rubber were discovered in a small number of cans. Glenda Orland, Heinz Wattie's corporate affairs manager, told Adelaide's Sunday Mail newspaper that a machine fault was the cause of the contamination, but that the fault "does not affect any other batch or product".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs