USA: Look who's talking two: Heinz Ketchup talking label bottles are back by popular demand
They're back and they just won't be quiet! Heinz Ketchup's wisecracking "talking label" bottles are returning by popular demand to add a splash of creative personality to any food. The boisterous bottles with funny messages on the label will be rapping with consumers again this February, after a one-year hiatus. Heinz first introduced "talking labels" on the world's best-selling ketchup in 1999, creating a buzz among consumers who couldn't get enough of the humorous ketchup commentary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti