USA: Look who's talking two: Heinz Ketchup talking label bottles are back by popular demand
They're back and they just won't be quiet! Heinz Ketchup's wisecracking "talking label" bottles are returning by popular demand to add a splash of creative personality to any food. The boisterous bottles with funny messages on the label will be rapping with consumers again this February, after a one-year hiatus. Heinz first introduced "talking labels" on the world's best-selling ketchup in 1999, creating a buzz among consumers who couldn't get enough of the humorous ketchup commentary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK