USA: Look who's talking two: Heinz Ketchup talking label bottles are back by popular demand
They're back and they just won't be quiet! Heinz Ketchup's wisecracking "talking label" bottles are returning by popular demand to add a splash of creative personality to any food. The boisterous bottles with funny messages on the label will be rapping with consumers again this February, after a one-year hiatus. Heinz first introduced "talking labels" on the world's best-selling ketchup in 1999, creating a buzz among consumers who couldn't get enough of the humorous ketchup commentary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife