AUS: Heinz launches "Beanz Meanz" campaign
Heinz has launched a campaign for its iconic baked beans, asking Australians what "Beanz Meanz" to them.
The campaign harks back to the equally iconic "Beanz meanz Heinz" advertising campaign, which ran from 1967 for thirty years, and features celebrities and ordinary Australians talking about their memories of Heinz Beanz. The campaign is supported by a competition, featuring A$100,000 (US$105,989) cash prizes for the ten best stories associated with Heinz Beanz, to be submitted online and voted on by the public.
"Beanz Meanz versatility and taste. Whatever your pellet[sic] may crave, there is a Heinz Beanz recipe and memory out there to represent everyone, and we're looking for the most exciting," said marketing manager Natalie Koenen.
Australian Food News is Australia's leading resource for the food industry, delivering daily news from the grocery, retail and hospitality sectors to 40,000 professionals each month.
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report