USA: Heinz launches new easy squeeze container
Pittsburgh-based food giant Heinz has launched a new, upside-down squeezable container for its flagship ketchup brand. The Heinz Easy Squeeze ergonomically designed bottle is something of a turnaround for a company that built a marketing presence around the virtues of "anticipation", offering a means of "No Wait ... No Mess" ketchup dispersal that "comes out more quickly than ever".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'