USA: Heinz launches orange ketchup in UK
Hot on the heels of green and purple ketchup, and blue potato fries, US food manufacturer is to launch orange-coloured tomato ketchup in the UK.
The new ketchup will be distributed in special squeezy bottles designed to encourage kids to draw over their food. The orange colour will be on the market for a limited period only, but the bottle, called Eazy Squirt, is here to stay.
Last week Heinz announced it would launch a range Funky Fries including blue-coloured products and Cinnamon &Sugar flavours.
To read Catherine Sleep's site editorial on the new range, click here.
US food giant H.J. Heinz has completed its acquisition of HP Foods from France's Groupe Danone for £470m (US$820m) in cash....
H J Heinz Company has announced that it has agreed to purchase privately-held Nancy's Specialty Foods Inc, producers of the Nancy's brand of premium appetizers, quiche entrees and desserts. Terms of ...
H J Heinz Company has today (Monday) confirmed that it has signed a definitive agreement with Groupe Danone SA to acquire a number of leading culinary sauce brands for £470m (US$855m) in cash....
Heinz is close to buying HP Foods, maker of Lea & Perrins and HP Sauce from French diary giant Danone, according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper....
H J Heinz Company has named Idamarie Laquatra as director, global nutrition....
H J Heinz Company today reported net income of $206.5m for its fourth quarter ended April 27, 2005, compared with $196.5m in the same period last year....
H J Heinz Company has announced the promotion of Jeffrey P Berger to executive vice president. He will be responsible for the company's global foodservice business....
H J Heinz Company has announced the appointment of Jane S Miller as president of its UK and Ireland business unit....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report