USA: Heinz launches orange ketchup in UK
Hot on the heels of green and purple ketchup, and blue potato fries, US food manufacturer is to launch orange-coloured tomato ketchup in the UK. The new ketchup will be distributed in special squeezy bottles designed to encourage kids to draw over their food. The orange colour will be on the market for a limited period only, but the bottle, called Eazy Squirt, is here to stay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units