USA: Heinz launches orange ketchup in UK
Hot on the heels of green and purple ketchup, and blue potato fries, US food manufacturer is to launch orange-coloured tomato ketchup in the UK. The new ketchup will be distributed in special squeezy bottles designed to encourage kids to draw over their food. The orange colour will be on the market for a limited period only, but the bottle, called Eazy Squirt, is here to stay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning