UPDATE: GLOBAL: Heinz "our kind of company" - Buffett
Famed US investor Warren Buffett today (14 February) labelled Heinz as his "kind of company" after his Berkshire Hathaway fund struck a deal to pay US$28bn for the ketchup giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk