USA: Heinz outlines transformation due to Del Monte deal
Condiments giant H. J. Heinz Company has outlined its expected transformation on the back of its 13 June merger and spin off agreement with Del Monte Foods Co. William R. Johnson, chairman, president and CEO of the Pittsburgh-based firm, explained in a 2002 annual report: "We are building on our achievements and addressing our challenges aggressively."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe