USA: Heinz Relaunches Web Site; New Consumer-Oriented Format Represents Focus on Top-Line Growth
The H. J. Heinz Company today announced the relaunch of its corporate Web site, Heinz.com, following an extensive "make-over" to give the site a more lively, consumer-oriented format.Heinz originally went online two years ago with a Web site tailored to investors and industry analysts. It provided easy access to key financial information, such as current NYSE stock quotes (20-minute delay), corporate news releases, a news archive, the most recent annual report, quarterly reports and SEC filings. While continuing to provide this content, the new "Heinz.com" site features expanded content within an interactive graphic presentation that appeals to a broader consumer audience."The new Heinz Web site is designed to be an exciting window to our many leading brands and a more entertaining, direct link to our consumers," said William R. Johnson, Heinz President and CEO.Visitors to the revamped Heinz Web site will enjoy a wide array ofinformation and interactivity, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea