USA: Heinz Relaunches Web Site; New Consumer-Oriented Format Represents Focus on Top-Line Growth
The H. J. Heinz Company today announced the relaunch of its corporate Web site, Heinz.com, following an extensive "make-over" to give the site a more lively, consumer-oriented format.Heinz originally went online two years ago with a Web site tailored to investors and industry analysts. It provided easy access to key financial information, such as current NYSE stock quotes (20-minute delay), corporate news releases, a news archive, the most recent annual report, quarterly reports and SEC filings. While continuing to provide this content, the new "Heinz.com" site features expanded content within an interactive graphic presentation that appeals to a broader consumer audience."The new Heinz Web site is designed to be an exciting window to our many leading brands and a more entertaining, direct link to our consumers," said William R. Johnson, Heinz President and CEO.Visitors to the revamped Heinz Web site will enjoy a wide array ofinformation and interactivity, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report