USA: Heinz Relaunches Web Site; New Consumer-Oriented Format Represents Focus on Top-Line Growth
The H. J. Heinz Company today announced the relaunch of its corporate Web site, Heinz.com, following an extensive "make-over" to give the site a more lively, consumer-oriented format.Heinz originally went online two years ago with a Web site tailored to investors and industry analysts. It provided easy access to key financial information, such as current NYSE stock quotes (20-minute delay), corporate news releases, a news archive, the most recent annual report, quarterly reports and SEC filings. While continuing to provide this content, the new "Heinz.com" site features expanded content within an interactive graphic presentation that appeals to a broader consumer audience."The new Heinz Web site is designed to be an exciting window to our many leading brands and a more entertaining, direct link to our consumers," said William R. Johnson, Heinz President and CEO.Visitors to the revamped Heinz Web site will enjoy a wide array ofinformation and interactivity, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill