USA: Heinz reports lower quarterly earnings
Branded food giant H. J. Heinz has announced Q3 earnings, ended 30 January 2002, of US$201.7m, 57 cents/diluted share, a drop from US$270.5m, 77 cents/diluted share, year on year. Excluding special items in last year's third quarter of 12 cents per diluted share, Heinz said it earned US$227.4m, 65 cents/diluted share, in that quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs