USA: Heinz reports lower quarterly earnings
Branded food giant H. J. Heinz has announced Q3 earnings, ended 30 January 2002, of US$201.7m, 57 cents/diluted share, a drop from US$270.5m, 77 cents/diluted share, year on year. Excluding special items in last year's third quarter of 12 cents per diluted share, Heinz said it earned US$227.4m, 65 cents/diluted share, in that quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti