USA: Heinz reports positive uptake of EZ Squirt Mystery Colour condiment
Pittsburgh based branded food and condiments giant Heinz has reported that eight weeks into its launch of its limited edition Heinz EZ Squirt Mystery Colour ketchup, 60% of the total inventory had been sold nationally. Brian Hansberry, VP, marketing for ketchup, condiments and sauces at Heinz North America, revealed how the promotion had proved popular: "When a limited-edition product sells out in only two weeks at one of the largest supermarket chains, you can expect it to vanish quickly nationwide."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"