USA: Heinz reports positive uptake of EZ Squirt Mystery Colour condiment
Pittsburgh based branded food and condiments giant Heinz has reported that eight weeks into its launch of its limited edition Heinz EZ Squirt Mystery Colour ketchup, 60% of the total inventory had been sold nationally. Brian Hansberry, VP, marketing for ketchup, condiments and sauces at Heinz North America, revealed how the promotion had proved popular: "When a limited-edition product sells out in only two weeks at one of the largest supermarket chains, you can expect it to vanish quickly nationwide."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery