USA: Heinz reports Q2 net income of US$208.2m or 59 cents per share in line with expectations
Sales Increased by 11.7% to $2.57 Billion PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2001. Heinz reported earnings of 59 cents per diluted share in line with market expectations and the company's revised outlook on November 8, compared to 54 cents in the year-earlier quarter. Second-quarter net income rose to $208.2 million from $190.0 million in the year-earlier quarter. Excluding special items of 15 cents per share, Heinz earned $241.7 million or 69 cents per share in last year's second quarter. There were no special items in this year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action