USA: Heinz reports Q2 net income of US$208.2m or 59 cents per share in line with expectations
Sales Increased by 11.7% to $2.57 Billion PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2001. Heinz reported earnings of 59 cents per diluted share in line with market expectations and the company's revised outlook on November 8, compared to 54 cents in the year-earlier quarter. Second-quarter net income rose to $208.2 million from $190.0 million in the year-earlier quarter. Excluding special items of 15 cents per share, Heinz earned $241.7 million or 69 cents per share in last year's second quarter. There were no special items in this year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target