USA: Heinz reports Q2 net income of US$208.2m or 59 cents per share in line with expectations
Sales Increased by 11.7% to $2.57 Billion PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2001. Heinz reported earnings of 59 cents per diluted share in line with market expectations and the company's revised outlook on November 8, compared to 54 cents in the year-earlier quarter. Second-quarter net income rose to $208.2 million from $190.0 million in the year-earlier quarter. Excluding special items of 15 cents per share, Heinz earned $241.7 million or 69 cents per share in last year's second quarter. There were no special items in this year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund