USA: Heinz reports Q2 net income of US$208.2m or 59 cents per share in line with expectations
Sales Increased by 11.7% to $2.57 Billion PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ - news) today announced results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2001. Heinz reported earnings of 59 cents per diluted share in line with market expectations and the company's revised outlook on November 8, compared to 54 cents in the year-earlier quarter. Second-quarter net income rose to $208.2 million from $190.0 million in the year-earlier quarter. Excluding special items of 15 cents per share, Heinz earned $241.7 million or 69 cents per share in last year's second quarter. There were no special items in this year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review