USA: Heinz responds to national tragedy
H. J. Heinz Company and the H. J. Heinz Company Foundation are responding to the terrorist atrocities on Tuesday (11 September) with immediate assistance in the form of financial contributions and food aid. The H. J. Heinz Company Foundation is contributing $100,000 to The September 11th Fund, which has been created by the United Way and The New York Community Trust to receive donations. Contributions made to The September 11th Fund will be deployed to New York, Washington D.C. and other areas affected by the tragic events.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund