USA: Heinz responds to national tragedy
H. J. Heinz Company and the H. J. Heinz Company Foundation are responding to the terrorist atrocities on Tuesday (11 September) with immediate assistance in the form of financial contributions and food aid. The H. J. Heinz Company Foundation is contributing $100,000 to The September 11th Fund, which has been created by the United Way and The New York Community Trust to receive donations. Contributions made to The September 11th Fund will be deployed to New York, Washington D.C. and other areas affected by the tragic events.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre