USA: Heinz responds to national tragedy
H. J. Heinz Company and the H. J. Heinz Company Foundation are responding to the terrorist atrocities on Tuesday (11 September) with immediate assistance in the form of financial contributions and food aid. The H. J. Heinz Company Foundation is contributing $100,000 to The September 11th Fund, which has been created by the United Way and The New York Community Trust to receive donations. Contributions made to The September 11th Fund will be deployed to New York, Washington D.C. and other areas affected by the tragic events.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife