USA: Heinz - saucy success, but the rest is weaker - COMMENT
Heinz is launching two new advertising campaigns. Sales of Heinz Ketchup and Heinz Salad Cream really took off last year. Now the two products are in for a new round of marketing investment, aimed at prolonging this growth. This is good news for the brands - but the company as a whole is in a weaker position. Despite restructuring efforts, Heinz still has a lot of products that will be much harder to differentiate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods