UK: Heinz to market and distribute infant feeding
Heinz has ended the agreement with its sales and marketing agency
Food giant Heinz is to market and distribute its infant feeding ranges directly to the market, following the termination of an agreement with Ceuta Healthcare.
Heinz said today (14 July) that it ended the agreement with the sales and marketing agency after a strategic review of its infant feeing operation.
The move, Heinz said, will create “significant benefits” for both new and existing customers and comes into effect on the 1 August.
“Contacting our customers directly about our infant feeding portfolio, provides an exciting opportunity to continue to grow the category,” said Derren Plows, national account controller for Heinz. “Our customers should be reassured about the additional benefits that the re-alignment will create for them.”
The week kicked-off with the news that the purchase of French cheese maker Entremont Alliance by dairy co-operative Sodiaal had been approved....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review