USA: Heinz unveils flavour boosters at www.heinzflavor.com
Heinz North America, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), launches its new consumer Web site, www.heinzflavor.com , today. For the first time, Heinz has opened the book on its exclusive recipe collection and is now offering it online. The site focuses on America's favorite recipes, demonstrating how the addition of an essential ingredient or two can raise the flavor profile of a meal. Meatloaf, for example, can be more savory with the addition of Heinz 57 Sauce, or spicier with the addition of Heinz ketchup, but the core recipes remain basically the same. More than 300 recipes are available with multiple categories from which to choose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega