USA: Heinz unveils flavour boosters at www.heinzflavor.com
Heinz North America, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), launches its new consumer Web site, www.heinzflavor.com , today. For the first time, Heinz has opened the book on its exclusive recipe collection and is now offering it online. The site focuses on America's favorite recipes, demonstrating how the addition of an essential ingredient or two can raise the flavor profile of a meal. Meatloaf, for example, can be more savory with the addition of Heinz 57 Sauce, or spicier with the addition of Heinz ketchup, but the core recipes remain basically the same. More than 300 recipes are available with multiple categories from which to choose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report