USA: Heinz unveils flavour boosters at www.heinzflavor.com
Heinz North America, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), launches its new consumer Web site, www.heinzflavor.com , today. For the first time, Heinz has opened the book on its exclusive recipe collection and is now offering it online. The site focuses on America's favorite recipes, demonstrating how the addition of an essential ingredient or two can raise the flavor profile of a meal. Meatloaf, for example, can be more savory with the addition of Heinz 57 Sauce, or spicier with the addition of Heinz ketchup, but the core recipes remain basically the same. More than 300 recipes are available with multiple categories from which to choose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review