USA: Heinz unveils flavour boosters at www.heinzflavor.com
Heinz North America, an affiliate of the H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), launches its new consumer Web site, www.heinzflavor.com , today. For the first time, Heinz has opened the book on its exclusive recipe collection and is now offering it online. The site focuses on America's favorite recipes, demonstrating how the addition of an essential ingredient or two can raise the flavor profile of a meal. Meatloaf, for example, can be more savory with the addition of Heinz 57 Sauce, or spicier with the addition of Heinz ketchup, but the core recipes remain basically the same. More than 300 recipes are available with multiple categories from which to choose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units