USA: Heinz - ups and downs - COMMENT (Members)
Heinz has announced Q1 profits in line with expectations but warned on Q2. US food company Heinz made $200 million profit in Q1. High energy costs and a weak euro still worked against it, while profits were down in the pet food and food services sections of the business. Heinz's marketing strategy is paying off, but the company still needs further reorganization if it wants to make serious progress.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry