BELGIUM/NETHERLANDS: Hema plans to expand Belgian supermarket network
Dutch supermarket chain Hema has announced its aim to increase the number of supermarkets it has in Belgium from 25 to 75 in the next few years. The company also wants to increase its number of stores in the Netherlands from the 257 supermarkets it currently operates now, opening between five and ten stores each year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund