FINLAND/UK: Hempseed oil produces dramatic increase in blood level GLA
Dr Jace Callaway PhD, scientific adviser to the UK's leading supplier of hemp food products, MotherHemp, has announced the results of clinical trials investigating the potential of hempseed oil as a "functional food". His team of medical researchers from the Departments of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Clinical Nutrition at the University of Kuopio, Finland, conducted their tests on a group of eight men and six women volunteers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant