CANADA: Hepatitis A scare in Loblaws Toronto supermarket
A Loblaws supermarket in downtown Toronto was closed on Friday on concerns that its goods were contaminated with the hepatitis A, after a store employee was discovered to be infected with the virus late the previous night. Risk of pass-on infection is believed to be "very low", but Toronto Public Health requested that Loblaws remove possibly contaminated produce and sanitise the store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk