USA: Herbalife names Douglas G. Sages as Executive VP, Chief Administrative Officer and CFO
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Frank X. Tirelli, CEO and President of Herbalife International Inc. (Nasdaq:HERBA - news; Nasdaq:HERBB - news) today announced the appointment of Douglas G. Sages as Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Sages, who will report directly to Mr. Tirelli, succeeds Timothy Gerrity as CFO. Concurrent with this announcement, Mr. Gerrity, who held the CFO position at Herbalife for the past 16 years, announced he is leaving the Company to explore entrepreneurial opportunities. The Chief Administrative Officer position is a new position at Herbalife, consolidating finance, technology and all other administrative functions of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre