USA: Herbalife names Douglas G. Sages as Executive VP, Chief Administrative Officer and CFO
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Frank X. Tirelli, CEO and President of Herbalife International Inc. (Nasdaq:HERBA - news; Nasdaq:HERBB - news) today announced the appointment of Douglas G. Sages as Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Sages, who will report directly to Mr. Tirelli, succeeds Timothy Gerrity as CFO. Concurrent with this announcement, Mr. Gerrity, who held the CFO position at Herbalife for the past 16 years, announced he is leaving the Company to explore entrepreneurial opportunities. The Chief Administrative Officer position is a new position at Herbalife, consolidating finance, technology and all other administrative functions of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid