USA: Herbalife names Douglas G. Sages as Executive VP, Chief Administrative Officer and CFO
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Frank X. Tirelli, CEO and President of Herbalife International Inc. (Nasdaq:HERBA - news; Nasdaq:HERBB - news) today announced the appointment of Douglas G. Sages as Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Sages, who will report directly to Mr. Tirelli, succeeds Timothy Gerrity as CFO. Concurrent with this announcement, Mr. Gerrity, who held the CFO position at Herbalife for the past 16 years, announced he is leaving the Company to explore entrepreneurial opportunities. The Chief Administrative Officer position is a new position at Herbalife, consolidating finance, technology and all other administrative functions of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report