CZECH REPUBLIC: Herd of BSE-infected cow cleared of disease
The 134-strong herd that surrounded the six-year-old cow discovered last week to be infected with BSE has been officially cleared of harboring the disease, according to the Czech Republic's chief veterinarian. Josef Holejsovsky revealed on Saturday that none of the animals in the infected cow's herd had contracted BSE, although they were all slaughtered on Friday as a precaution against the spread of the disease.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations