INDIA: Heritage Foods buyback offer to close after poor response
Heritage Foods has encountered a poor response to its offer to repurchase its shares from the open market. The offer opened 24 January and is due to close 28 March [tomorrow]. The company had expected to repurchase up to 14 lakh (US$2.9bn) of shares from approximately 9,284 small shareholders. However, so far it has bought back just one lakh worth of shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly