USA: Hernandez named VP of Denny's West Coast operations
Spartanburg-based full-service restaurant chain Denny's has appointed Edgardo Hernandez as division VP, operations for its more than 220 locations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada and Washington. Hernandez has over 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, starting as an entry-level crewmember at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in 1978, which was then owned by PepsiCo International. During a 19-year tenure with PepsiCo, he held a variety of leadership positions, including regional general manager for three restaurant brands, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, with responsibility for 400 restaurants in Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Columbia, Latin America, Peru, Paraguay and Venezuela. He has also owned and managed Gardo's Cafe, a family restaurant in Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund