USA: Hernandez named VP of Denny's West Coast operations
Spartanburg-based full-service restaurant chain Denny's has appointed Edgardo Hernandez as division VP, operations for its more than 220 locations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada and Washington. Hernandez has over 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, starting as an entry-level crewmember at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in 1978, which was then owned by PepsiCo International. During a 19-year tenure with PepsiCo, he held a variety of leadership positions, including regional general manager for three restaurant brands, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, with responsibility for 400 restaurants in Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Columbia, Latin America, Peru, Paraguay and Venezuela. He has also owned and managed Gardo's Cafe, a family restaurant in Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch