USA: Hernandez named VP of Denny's West Coast operations
Spartanburg-based full-service restaurant chain Denny's has appointed Edgardo Hernandez as division VP, operations for its more than 220 locations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada and Washington. Hernandez has over 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, starting as an entry-level crewmember at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in 1978, which was then owned by PepsiCo International. During a 19-year tenure with PepsiCo, he held a variety of leadership positions, including regional general manager for three restaurant brands, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, with responsibility for 400 restaurants in Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Columbia, Latin America, Peru, Paraguay and Venezuela. He has also owned and managed Gardo's Cafe, a family restaurant in Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs