USA: Hernandez named VP of Denny's West Coast operations
Spartanburg-based full-service restaurant chain Denny's has appointed Edgardo Hernandez as division VP, operations for its more than 220 locations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada and Washington. Hernandez has over 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, starting as an entry-level crewmember at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in 1978, which was then owned by PepsiCo International. During a 19-year tenure with PepsiCo, he held a variety of leadership positions, including regional general manager for three restaurant brands, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, with responsibility for 400 restaurants in Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Columbia, Latin America, Peru, Paraguay and Venezuela. He has also owned and managed Gardo's Cafe, a family restaurant in Florida.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report