INDONESIA: Hero Supermarket shareholders approve purchase of local Ahold unit
Shareholders of Indonesian retailer Hero Supermarket have approved the proposed acquisition of the local operation of troubled Dutch retail giant Ahold. Back in April Ahold said it had agreed to sell its Indonesian operation for €12m (US$14.0). The deal included 22 existing stores, one under construction and two distribution centres, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin