SWITZERLAND/TURKEY: Hero, Ulker Gida in baby food JV
Turkish food producer Ulker Gida and Swiss counterpart Hero have announced plans to open a joint baby food factory in Ankara, Turkey.
In a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange, Ulker Gida said that the factory will open on 12 July. It was built in 2002 under an agreement between Hero and Turkish diversified holding company Yildiz Holding, the largest shareholder in Ulker Gida.
Ulker Gida is part of Turkish food group Ulker, which comprises 60 companies.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report