USA: Hershey and Farley's & Sathers Candy complete sale of Heide brands
US confectionery giant Hershey Foods Corp and Farley's & Sathers Candy Company have announced the successful completion of the sale of a group of Hershey's non-chocolate confectionery candy brands. Included in the transaction, terms of which were not disclosed, were Heide, Jujyfruits, Wunderbeans and Amazin' Fruit trademarked confectionery brands, as well as the rights to sell Chuckles branded products, under license. The sale will have no material impact on sales or ongoing earnings per share for Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target