USA: Hershey and Farley's & Sathers Candy complete sale of Heide brands
US confectionery giant Hershey Foods Corp and Farley's & Sathers Candy Company have announced the successful completion of the sale of a group of Hershey's non-chocolate confectionery candy brands. Included in the transaction, terms of which were not disclosed, were Heide, Jujyfruits, Wunderbeans and Amazin' Fruit trademarked confectionery brands, as well as the rights to sell Chuckles branded products, under license. The sale will have no material impact on sales or ongoing earnings per share for Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses