USA: Hershey and Farley's & Sathers Candy complete sale of Heide brands
US confectionery giant Hershey Foods Corp and Farley's & Sathers Candy Company have announced the successful completion of the sale of a group of Hershey's non-chocolate confectionery candy brands. Included in the transaction, terms of which were not disclosed, were Heide, Jujyfruits, Wunderbeans and Amazin' Fruit trademarked confectionery brands, as well as the rights to sell Chuckles branded products, under license. The sale will have no material impact on sales or ongoing earnings per share for Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix