USA: Hershey and Farley's & Sathers Candy complete sale of Heide brands
US confectionery giant Hershey Foods Corp and Farley's & Sathers Candy Company have announced the successful completion of the sale of a group of Hershey's non-chocolate confectionery candy brands. Included in the transaction, terms of which were not disclosed, were Heide, Jujyfruits, Wunderbeans and Amazin' Fruit trademarked confectionery brands, as well as the rights to sell Chuckles branded products, under license. The sale will have no material impact on sales or ongoing earnings per share for Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move