USA: Hershey appoints another Kraft Foods executive
Susan M. Angela has been hired by Hershey Foods to take the role of vice president, deputy general counsel and chief governance officer, with effect from 8 September.
Angela will be responsible for guiding the company's compliance with corporate governance guidelines and regulations set by Congress, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the New York Stock Exchange.
She will report to Burton H. Snyder, general counsel, secretary and senior vice president of the company's international division.
Angela has been employed by Kraft Foods for around 20 years, holding a series of positions in the company's legal department. Most recently, she was head legal counsel and a member of the executive team of the biscuit, snacks and confections segment of Kraft Foods.
Hershey president and CEO Richard H. Lenny is himself a former Kraft man, having previously served as group vice president of Kraft Foods and president of that company's Nabisco biscuit and snack subsidiary.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
It's easier talking to your customers if you speak their language. With millions of speakers of minority languages around the world, food processors and retailers need to be able to communicate with t...
The Grocery Manufacturers Association has announced that Richard H Lenny, chairman, president and CEO of The Hershey Company has been elected as the new chairman of the its board of directors for a tw...
Kraft Foods is "actively looking"' to acquire healthy food and drink brands to tap the growing number of consumers concerned about their weight, according to an interview with chief executive Roger De...
US confectionery maker The Hershey Company has announced record sales and earnings for the first quarter ended 3 April 2005....
Kraft Foods Inc. has announced rises in revenues and net earnings for the first quarter ended 31 March 2005....
Shareholders of confectionery manufacturer Hershey have approved a change in its name to The Hershey Company. ...
Kraft's decision to offload its fruit snacks division is understandable in the context of the comestibles giant's restructuring process. However, the real winner here is more likely to be Kellogg, whi...
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Fonterra's full-year results – 10 things to learn
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- ConAgra suggests there is life in old brands yet
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- McCormick India JV hit by row
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015